Friday, May 3, 2013

And so it begins!

Hey friends and family. For those of you who followed me in Chile -- I'm back! If you've been missing weekly updates on my Peace and Justice adventures in the world, you're in luck. This weekend is graduation at Regis University, which is making me a little nostalgic (already, I know) and all the more eager to make the most of my last undergraduate year. In light of my interests in writing and social justice issues, I decided a blog documenting this final year would be the perfect way to keep all my fans (aka John) updated on the fight for world peace going on in the Mile High City.

Things to look forward to this year include: a new multimedia project on service learning at Regis; a trip to Central America; a thesis on the role storytelling plays in overcoming trauma; living in Romero House, an intentional living community; and, if I'm lucky and get all those English credits done on time, GRADUATION!

If you followed me in Chile, you also know that I was born on Latino time, which means I'm sometimes running a little late. I'll do my best to post often this year, every two weeks or so, and after some summer photography lessons from the little sis, will hopefully have pictures of my wild life to share! Shout out to the grandmas, love you both. Peace and love to you all!

Always, Peyton

2 comments: